"Innovation Showcase is a must-attend event for all start-ups, VCs and telecom execs that aim to play a big future role in the communications sector."
—Daniel Heer / Zeotap
TELECOM COUNCIL ANNUAL INNOVATION SHOWCASE
Telecom Council’s 2020 Innovation Showcase Demo Day matches exceptional, early-stage communication companies with strategic fitting telcos, vendors, investors, and potential partners.
The search begins in January and culminates in a rigorous adjudication by Telecom Council's Analyst panel. Applications are screened and awarded points based on each company's potential to disrupt the communications market and their fit with our Service Provider Forum members' innovation priorities for 2020.
INNOVATION SHOWCASE CLASS OF 2020
Meet the Class of 2020 at Telecom Council's Innovation Showcase event on May 21. Each company has the opportunity to pitch Telecom Council members and other interested telcos, telecom vendors, communications investors and potential strategic partners.
INNOVATION SHOWCASE DEMO DAY
This unique online event not only delivers a glimpse of the innovations shaping the future telecommunications landscape, but gives insight into how telcos scout for, qualify, and implement technology. The event culminates with online demos and in-person meetings facilitated by our proven MatchMaker Meeting Service. Join us online for:
- Telco Panel – Take a look inside telecom's innovation engine and hear from telcos who are leading the way into the future.
- Rapid Fire Pitches – 2 hours of dynamic, concise company introductions, followed by questions from Telecom Council's Service Provider Forum members.
- Digital Demos - Technology and company demos will be recorded and available to review online.
- MatchMaker Meetings – 24 hours of post-pitch, facilitated follow up via private, 1-on-1 meetings.
This annual event is purpose-built to introduce the telecom industry to its next crop of startup partners - online over a 24-hour period.
MATCHMAKER MEETING SERVICE OPTION
Telecom Council's MatchMaker Meeting Service takes our introductions to the next step. Companies who use this service both request and accept in-person meetings after an introduction is made. Our MatchMaker platform distinguishes our Innovation Showcase from so many other startup pitch events because of the level of engagement we see between participants and the success of moving relationships forward.
For this year's Innovation Showcase, innovative telecom startups, and specifically the Class of 2020, are encouraged to signup for the MatchMaker service to generate pre-arranged, private conversations with Telecom Council members and other Innovation Showcase participants.
- Request Meetings - Review the credentials and priorities of members and participants before you request 15-minute followup meetings.
- Accept Meetings - Review background information on companies requesting to meet to qualify if you want to give them up to 15 minutes of your time.
- Establish Synergy - Upload demos and documents prior to your meeting to optimize the face-to-face discussion.
- Move Discussions Forward - Matchmaker meetings are a bridge between a 5-minute generic pitch and a full-length business discussion. Participating innovation scouts are ready to engage, committed to using the service to schedule meetings
- Qualified Results - Telecom Council members spend hours meeting new companies through our MatchMaker service; scheduling 20 meetings with Innovation Showcase participants is not unusual for them.
Innovation Showcase Participants include:
Attendance and MatchMaker Meeting Service is free to Telecom Council Members.
Attendance and Product Pitch is free to the Class of 2020
Attendee Registration: $100
- Product Pitch: $1000
Young, innovative companies can add a 5-minute agenda spot to pitch their technology and upload a demo to Telecom Council's online innovation marketplace.
- MatchMaker Meeting Service: $2000
MatchMaker facilitates private, 15-minute, online meetings between companies who are actively selling and buying telecom innovation. Service included in Telecom Council membership.
PAST INNOVATION SHOWCASES