"Innovation Showcase is a must-attend event for all start-ups, VCs and telecom execs that aim to play a big future role in the commuications sector."
—Daniel Heer / Zeotap
Telecom Council's Innovation Showcase is an annual search for communications startups who demonstrate not only innovative solutions that can change the way people communicate, but also a viable means to bring that solution to market. All they need to really take off is the right introductions to the right strategic partners.
ABOUT THE SHOWCASE
While there are many competitions for startups setting out on their entrepreneurial journey, the Telecom Council’s Innovation Showcase is designed to discover market-ready communications startups, with deployment-ready technologies, and introduce them to industry partners best placed to help them take their business to the next stage. With 10 years of experience of introducing communications startups to communications service providers and vendors, the Telecom Council, through its ComTech Forum, Service Provider Forum and IoT Forum, has helped countless young companies take off.
INNOVATION SHOWCASE CLASS OF 2019
We are delighted to announce the Innovation Showcase Class of 2019.
The companies above were selected from over 100 applicants as those that showed most promised in changing the way we communicate and bringing their innovation to the market. We look forward to introducing these entrepreneurs to our Service Provider, ComTech and IoT Forum members, and the wider communications community at our annual Telecom Council Carrier Connections (TC3) meeting in September. Learn more about these companies here.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 JUDGES
PAST INNOVATION SHOWCASES
- 2018 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, Class of 2018
- 2017 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, Class of 2017
- 2016 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, March 18 at Juniper Aspiration Dome
- 2015 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, May 29 at Juniper Aspiration Dome
- 2014 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, Sept 9-11 at CTIA 2014
- 2013 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, May 21-23 at CTIA 2013
- 2012 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, May 8-10 at CTIA 2012
- 2011 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, March 22-23 at CTIA 2011
- 2011 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, May 17-20 at TIA2011
- 2010 INNOVATION SHOWCASE, Oct 6-8 at CTIA Apps & Entertainment 2010