"Innovation Showcase is a must-attend event for all start-ups, VCs and telecom execs that aim to play a big future role in the commuications sector."
—Daniel Heer / Zeotap
TELECOM COUNCIL ANNUAL INNOVATION SHOWCASE
Communications startups every Telco needs to meet
Telecom Council’s Annual Innovation Showcase introduces young companies to the telco and telecom industry partners that can take them global. The Showcase Class of 2020 will feature up to 15 private companies with ready-to-deploy technologies and services across the communications industry - from AI, NetOps, and Cloud to 5G, Edge, and IoT.
Innovation Showcase Participants include:
INNOVATION SHOWCASE CLASS OF 2020
Nominations open until March 1st
With 10 years of experience of introducing communications startups to communications service providers and vendors, the Telecom Council has helped countless young companies get their first deal, fill a funding round, even start relationships that ended in acquisition. If your company is selected for the Class of 2020, you will get the undivided attention of a room full of technology scouts from global telcos, their tier 1 vendors, and telecom investors on May 21 in Silicon Valley.
Anyone can nominate a company for the Class of 2020 online before March 1, 2020 - whether it is your company or a company that you think our telco members should review. If you know a young communication company who is ready to deploy and able to scale, please fill out as much information as you can in the nomination form.
The Showcase Class of 2020 companies will be introduced in person to Telecom Council's telco members who represent over 3 billion subscribers around the world. These innovative global telcos are looking for technologies, solutions, and services that they can implement in under 12 months. Their innovation priorities include technologies that improve their networks, increase subscriber satisfaction, lower OPEX, and offer cutting edge services.
Companies will be selected based on interest from the telcos, fit with their innovation priorities listed above, deployment readiness, and potential market impact. Companies selected will automatically receive:
- 2 Registrations to the Innovation Showcase
- Onstage pitch during the Innovation Showcase
- Recognition online and onsite for Innovation Showcase
- Social and online marketing support during 2020
- Distribution through the Telecom Council MatchMaker marketplace
- Recognition during future Telecom Council meetings attended in 2020
- Option to add in-room demo table during the Innovation Showcase
- Option to participate in the MatchMaker meeting service for private, pre-arranged meetings
10TH ANNUAL INNOVATION SHOWCASE EVENT
Registration for telcos, telecom vendors, and investors will open on Feb 15
Join Telecom Council members, telcos representing over 3B subscribers across 40 countries, and the vendors and investors that support innovation across the communications industry as we introduce the Innovation Showcase Class of 2020. This year's Innovation Showcase will include pitches from our Class of 2020, panel discussion with telecom tech scouts and investors from over 20 countries, and the option to use Telecom Council's MatchMaker service.
Attendees have the option of reviewing the pitches and circulating among the demo tables in the morning, or adding the MatchMaker service which schedules private meetings for you throughout the afternoon. Telecom Council's MatchMaker service is like speed dating for startups and telecom companies - pre-arranging over 400 private discussions between companies with a business fit in a rapid fire format over 3 hours.
- Registration - Free to Class of 2020 and Telecom Council Members. $200 for non-members.
- Presenter - Free to Class of 2020. $1000 for invited non-members.
- Showcase Table - $1000 to Class of 2020 and invited non-members.
- MatchMaker - $1000 to Class of 2020 and invited non-members.
- Alumni Discount - 50% discount for companies from the Class of 2019 and before.
PAST INNOVATION SHOWCASES