"Innovation Showcase is a must-attend event for all start-ups, VCs and telecom execs that aim to play a big future role in the communications sector."
—Daniel Heer / Zeotap
TELECOM COUNCIL ANNUAL INNOVATION SHOWCASE
Telecom Council’s Innovation Showcase Demo Day matches exceptional, early-stage communication companies with strategic fitting telcos, vendors, investors, and potential partners.
The search began in January and culminated in a rigorous adjudication by Telecom Council's Analyst panel. Applications were screened and awarded points based on each company's potential to disrupt the communications market and their fit with our Service Provider Forum members' innovation priorities for 2020.
INNOVATION SHOWCASE CLASS OF 2020
Congratulations to the Class of 2020 who participated in Telecom Council's Innovation Showcase event on May 21. Each company had the opportunity to pitch Telecom Council members and other interested telcos, telecom vendors, communications investors and potential strategic partners.
INNOVATION SHOWCASE DEMO DAY
This unique online event not only delivers a glimpse of the innovations shaping the future telecommunications landscape, but gives insight into how telcos scout for, qualify, and implement technology. The event culminates with online demos and in-person meetings facilitated by our proven MatchMaker Meeting Service. Join us in 2021 for:
- Telco Panel – Take a look inside telecom's innovation engine and hear from telcos who are leading the way into the future.
- Rapid Fire Pitches – 2 hours of dynamic, concise company introductions, followed by questions from Telecom Council's Service Provider Forum members.
- Digital Demos - Technology and company demos will be recorded and available to review online.
- MatchMaker Meetings – 24 hours of post-pitch, facilitated follow up via private, 1-on-1 meetings.
This annual event is purpose-built to introduce the telecom industry to its next crop of startup partners - online over a 24-hour period.
Our search for the Class of 2021 will begin in the New Year. To ensure you don't miss this incredible opportunity to get your innovation into the hand of our community of global telcos, subscribe to our Newsletter and be one of the first to apply in January 2021.
MATCHMAKER MEETING SERVICE
Telecom Council's MatchMaker Meeting Service takes our introductions to the next step. Companies who use this service both request and accept in-person meetings after an introduction is made. Our MatchMaker platform distinguishes our Innovation Showcase from so many other startup pitch events because of the level of engagement we see between participants and the success of moving relationships forward.
At each Innovation Showcase, innovative telecom startups, and specifically the annual cohort, are encouraged to signup for the MatchMaker service to generate pre-arranged, private conversations with Telecom Council members and other Innovation Showcase participants.
- Request Meetings - Review the credentials and priorities of members and participants before you request 15-minute followup meetings.
- Accept Meetings - Review background information on companies requesting to meet to qualify if you want to give them up to 15 minutes of your time.
- Establish Synergy - Upload demos and documents prior to your meeting to optimize the face-to-face discussion.
- Move Discussions Forward - Matchmaker meetings are a bridge between a 5-minute generic pitch and a full-length business discussion. Participating innovation scouts are ready to engage, committed to using the service to schedule meetings
- Qualified Results - Telecom Council members spend hours meeting new companies through our MatchMaker service; scheduling 20 meetings with Innovation Showcase participants is not unusual for them.
Innovation Showcase Participants include:
PAST INNOVATION SHOWCASES