Telecom Council's MatchMaker Meeting Service facilitates personal introductions via pre-arranged, private, 15-minute meetings both in person and virtually at select meetings where part of the agenda is dedicated to introductions, technology discovery, and partnership development.
MatchMaker delegates set their profiles and preferences in advance of the meeting day, and use our online tool to accept, request, decline, and schedule meetings with other people who have signed up. Meetings generally run 10 to 15 minutes, depending on whether they take place online or in-person, and can include multiple representatives from each company around a table or in a virtual meeting room.
The result is a series of meaningful introductions over concise, private meetings in a short time. On average, delegates who use our MatchMaker service get more introductions and more continuing conversations than they expected.HOW IT WORKS
Browse the delegate list and discover what delegates are looking for or what they have to offer, then make your best pitch. Craft different pitches for different attendees and allow the system to automatically select a mutually convenient time and place to meet - whether a physical table or a video link. With built-in messaging available before and after MatchMaker events, face-to-face meetings cut straight to the chase.
GET MORE MEETINGS
- The meeting agenda includes several hours dedicated to private meetings scheduled in advance through the MatchMaker service.
- Expect several back-to-back, 10-minute meetings.
- MatchMaking takes place online before the meeting day, with the majority of meetings scheduled the week before.
- Include extra people from your company in your meetings to move the conversation forward more quickly
- Companies can field multiple delegates, request a specific meeting time, and requests may be accepted, declined, rescheduled or waitlisted, dependent on your individual goals.
A well phrased elevator speech, succinct product profiles, photos and images, all contribute to successful meeting requests. An intuitive interface makes setting up profiles easy and effective.
- Filter companies to find the right technology match before you pitch
- Filter people to find the right partnership match and build your pitch based on their information
- Profiles are set up prior to the MatchMaking event and can be reviewed and updated as needed
- A complete company profile with relevant descriptions and keywords help relevant partners find you
- Thoughtful product profiles include technology descriptions, development stage, market segment generates meaningful matches
THE TELECOM COUNCIL DIFFERENCE
Nearly every conference offers a meeting service, but not all of them are managed in the way that we do here are the Telecom Council. Our focus is on helping participants secure the meetings they need - onsite, online or beyond the event.
2023 OPPORTUNITIESCarrier Connections,
- Product profiles make it easy for prospective meeting partners to understand more about your proposition and are keyword searchable
- Attendee lists are searchable and you can "favorite" individuals as you triage your outreach
- Pre-assigned availability ensures meetings are only scheduled at mutually convenient times
- The service element kicks in if you are having trouble getting requests, accepts, declines, or other feedback. Our team gets involved to help you fix your demo, adjust your pitches, nudge unresponsive people, and facilitate email introductions when the planets don't align or a meeting is missed
March 15-17, 2023
(Onsite & Online)
Telecom Council's annual event brings together more telcos, more investors, more telecom vendors, and more communications startups than our other meetings. Topics and introductions cross the entire market, from infrastructure and wireless to hardware, software, services, and devices. Sessions on both March 15 and 16 have been set aside for meetings in Silicon Valley giving each delegate the option for 15 back to back meetings. With a further online session on March 17, the opportunities to meet are virtually unlimited.Innovation Showcase,
September 12-13, 2023 (Onsite & Online)
After presentations from the Innovation Showcase Class of 2023, the MatchMaker will be curating private introductions between telcos, telecom vendors, communications investors, and network-ready startups. 100s of introductions will be made, with up to 15 meetings per delegate available in Silicon Valley on Sep 12 and 8 more hours of matchmaking online on Sep 13.