Forum meetings are a great way to share information, listen to customers, find partners, and continuously refresh ourselves through the spirit of entrepreneurship.”
—Ben Shen / Verizon
SPEAKING AT A FORUM MEETING
With over 30 meetings each year ranging from 20 telcos to 200 entrepreneurs, Telecom Council Forums have plenty of opportunities for companies to present their innovation or their innovation requirements to a group of smart, informed, and highly connected communication industry professionals giving you their undivided attention.
Past agendas and speakers can be found in our past meeting archive.
SPEAKING AT TC3 SUMMIT
Telecom Council Carrier Connections (TC3) Summit is Telecom Council's Annual Conference held each fall in Silicon Valley which brings in over 100 innovation scouts from over 50 telcos and their Tier 1 vendors to be introduced to 100s of new companies and technologies. TC3 topics include startup case studies, telco roadmaps, fireside chats on partnerships, technologies, and new markets.
Read more about TC3 speaking opportunities.
Our meetings come in 4 formats: Deep Dive, Roundtable, Startup Review and events. Depending on the format, speakers may include keynotes, panelists, demos, product pitches or spotlight tables.
- Deep Dives gather 100 people from breakfast through lunch and include a keynote, a panel, 5-minute rapid fire pitches and demo tables.
- Roundtables gather 50 people over lunch and include an analyst and a panel and sometimes a sponsor pitch.
- Startup Reviews gather 30 CSPs and/or investors for an agenda full of 20-minute company pitches.
- Events run from 100 executive-only cocktails for our Annual Predictions event to 500 innovation scouts for our annual TC3 Summit.
If you are selected to speak at one of our Forums, here are some ways to make it a great experience.
- Tailor your application to the meeting agenda you are applying for
- Look at the Attendee List in advance and use it to tailor your information.
- Include your contact information for members who download your pitch from the library.
- Include your competition so members have context of your market segment.
- Promote your talk via social media and invite your customers or partners.
- Do not include confidential information and use it to adapt your presentation.
- Rent a spotlight table to enable 1-on-1 discussions with all attendees.
We are currently recruiting speakers for the following agendas. Check which one you are applying for and complete the form below.