"The Telecom Council community and our forum members are clearly committed to innovation through partnership."
—Liz Kerton, President, Telecom Council
The Telecom Council partners with select companies to support the ongoing exchange between those who innovate and those who seek innovation. Partner companies include event organizers, VCs, trade and industry partners whose endeavors bring value to our members through the shared community.
COUNCIL PARTNERS INCLUDE:
Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA) is the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services for the tech and telecom industries. to Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA) is the preeminent agency for Tech and Telecom PR, Marketing and Event Planning.
The Questex Marketplace Platform enables rich engagement connecting marketers and markets with continuous business opportunities. By aggregating deep profile data on marketplace decision-makers, we enable industry professionals to fulfill their information, career development and supplier/partner sourcing requirements. In turn, this provides marketers with a platform to accelerate the conversion of B2B event and digital marketing activities into meaningful business contacts and transactions.
ReadWrite We are building the next generation of tech media companies focused on providing relevant information in a way that favors readers’ productivity instead of page views and time on site. Leveraging this new and efficient type of content, ReadWrite aggregates professional communities dedicated to specific subjects of interest such as connected cars, smart homes, AR/VR, fintech and APIs.
TelcoProfessionals is an interactive, content rich, blog- and video-centric online community and business exchange developed exclusively for the Telecom industry.
Since 1982, RCR Wireless News has been providing wireless and mobile industry news, insights, and analysis to mobile and wireless industry professionals, decision makers, policy makers, analyst and investors. Our mission is to connect, globally and locally, mobile technology professionals and companies online, in person, in print and on video. Our dedication to editorial excellence coupled with one of the industry’s most comprehensive subscriber databases and digital networks, leads readers and advertisers to consistently choose RCR Wireless News over other industry publications.
WCA Wireless Communications Alliance We are dedicated to supporting wireless communications organizations in the Silicon Valley. We focus on establishing world-leading wireless communications technology by fostering non-proprietary technical interchange, promoting member education, and executing demonstration projects that are captivating, practical, and have tangible economic benefit.
Have market synergy with Telecom Council Forums? Become a Council Partner.
- Council Partnership - Gives you a targeted platform to drive your membership or subscriber acquisition campaigns.
- Event Partnership - Partnership gives you access to our delegates through a range of pre-event and on-site branding opportunities.
Since 2001, our Forums have introduced over 2000 executives from 750 communication companies including global carriers across regular monthly meetings. Through our Service Provider Forum, ComTech Forum and IoT Forum monthly meetings and annual events, we connect global communication service providers and vendors with innovations which push the industry forward – by putting telcos, vendors and investors from across the globe together in the same room with startups, demos, and entrepreneurs. Learn more about Telecom Council Partner opportunities and benefits contact Linda@telecomcouncil.com today.
Benefits may include:
- Your company logo and company profile featured here, on our Partner Page, and linked to your website
- Your company logo on our digital media at our monthly Forum Member meetings & Annual Events
- Your banner ad on our digital media at our monthly Forum Member meetings & Annual Events
- Your company news posted to our blog
- Your partner event listed in our meeting calendar
- Your partner event and/or News item included in our Monthly Newsletter (35K+ Subscribers)
- Your Company news and/or events posted to our Social Media Channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Option for a dedicated email blast to our Partner Community (18K+ Subscribers)