Forum meetings are a great way to share information, listen to customers, find partners, and continuously refresh ourselves through the spirit of entrepreneurship.”
—Ben Shen / Verizon
SPEAKING AT TC3 SUMMIT
Telecom Council Carrier Connections (TC3) Summit is Telecom Council's Annual Conference held each fall in Silicon Valley which brings in over 100 innovation scouts from over 50 telcos and their Tier 1 vendors to be introduced to 100s of new companies and technologies. TC3 topics include startup case studies, telco roadmaps, fireside chats on partnerships, technologies, and new markets.
Startups may apply for one of the 16 Rapid Fire slots by submitting the application below
The TC3 agenda will feature network-ready startups pitching AI, VR, network transformation, digitalization, and infrastructure solutions. Startups may be as early as Alpha and as late as trial deployments. The Call for Startups is now open. Apply below
If you are selected to speak at one of our Forums, here are some ways to make it a great experience.
- Tailor your application to the meeting agenda you are applying for
- Look at the Attendee List in advance and use it to tailor your information.
- Include your contact information for members who download your pitch from the library.
- Include your competition so members have context of your market segment.
- Promote your talk via social media and invite your customers or partners.
- Do not include confidential information and use it to adapt your presentation.
- Rent a spotlight table to enable 1-on-1 discussions with all attendees.
Position your company at the forefront of communications and a leader in the innovation discussion by sponsoring part of TC3 and directly reaching the operator, startup, vendor and investor executives focused on communications innovation.
TC3 is not a traditional trade show. It is focused on creating in-person connections that gives our sponsors unique access to the Telecom Council's community of top executives and the opportunity to influence wireless and telecom's most influential decision makers. Custom sponsorships can be created to include speaking, activities, branding, meetings, introductions, or other creative ideas.
- TC3 participants are responsible for building, discovering and delivering tomorrow's communication solutions
- 80% of TC3 participants are director level or above
- TC3 sponsors get repeat access to the 35k executive Telecom Council community
- TC3 sponsorship results are unique and quantifiable, including in-person, on-site meetings
Let's brainstorm how to put TC3 to work for you. Call +1-408-834-7933 or email email@example.com.
TC3 offers many different ways to get new technology into the hands of telcos, vendors and VCs.
- Demo Tables: Limited quantities will be available starting April 1st
- MatchMaker: 1-on-1, pre-arranged meetings available to participating companies
- Technology Pitch: Fast pitches open to network-ready startups; applications open June 1-30.
- Startup Discount: Available to private, pre-revenue startups.
- A limited 20 demo tables will be available to startups.
- Demo tables located in the Summit main area
- Demo companies are promoted online and onsite
- Demo companies may schedule meetings at their demo table
- Demo companies who also use the MatchMaker to arrange meetings should register 2 or more staff to manage both
- Tables are 30" round standing tables with power, linen, signage and 1 stool each
- Limited quantities available; purchase during online registration
Describe your product, service, speech or panel topic below in 100 words. Please offer a description relevant to the forum audience and/or the meeting description to which you are applying. This description will be used in the agenda if your speaker is chosen to present.
APPLICANT INFORMATION - OPTIONAL FOR PR/MARKETING STAFF
If you are a PR/Marketing professional who is filling this form out on behalf of your speaker, please include your contact details below