“We regularly sponsor topics because branding, speaking and hosting Forum meetings keeps Qualcomm’s technology leadership central to many innovation discussions.”
—Amber Fales / Qualcomm
Companies seeking to influence or access the communication industry's innovators, may be interested in sponsoring a topic as part of their marketing program.
Companies sponsor a meeting because they are:
- Building a reputation as an innovator.
- Promoting a specific innovation relevant to a meeting topic or attendees.
- Starting a dialogue with builders and/or buyers of communication innovation.
- Growing a presence in the Silicon Valley.
There are 3 types of meeting sponsorship available: branding, speaking, and topic:
- Branding Sponsors associate their brand to an existing meeting topic.
- Speaker Sponsors associate their product or technology to an existing meeting topic.
- Topic Sponsors influence the topic and agenda for a new meeting.
All sponsors get online and offline promotion in our bi-monthly newsletter to 40,000 subscribers, onsite promotion to meeting attendees, and promotion to dozens of websites and calendars relevant to the theme of the sponsored meeting.
Our sponsors get as much value from the audience as they deliver. Because sponsors as can have a major impact on a meeting, they must offer value to an agenda, the membership and meeting attendees, and we often limit to one sponsor per meeting.
We are currently open to sponsors for the following agendas. Check which one you are applying for and complete the form below.