Wednesday, January 23, 2008
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Nokia Research Center
Palo Alto, CA 94304
We won't be engineering a mobile version of the crystal ball anytime soon; but on Jan 23rd we'll be assembling group of experts from all aspects of the mobile industry to share their views of what to expect for 2008. The Executive Forum of the Telecom Council invites you to join Nokia and Nokia Growth Partners as they introduce Bob Iannucci, Nokia's new CTO, who is based in Silicon Valley. Put your best foot forward into the new year with an evening of executive-only networking, insight, and predictions about the 'Next Big Thing' in mobile for 2008. This invitation-only Telecom Council event is free of charge and open to members and guests of the Telecom Council's Executive Forum. For more information on the Council's Executive Forum including membership criteria, visit our website. Our experts, including Andrew Seybold and Seamus McAteer, are going on the record with their predictions for 2008, so take notes!
- What technologies are the ones to watch?
- What applications and services are set to take off?
- What trends in mobile social communities will make a difference?
- What impact will "openness" have on our industry in 2008?
- What areas are ripe for company-building right now;
and who ought to be winding down and heading for the beach?