All early-stage companies who are invited to present at a Telecom Council meeting have been identified as a promising telecom company. From among these, some young companies stand out for their innovation, market opportunity or quantifiable interest among the Council's 25+ global Service Providers including AT&T, British Telecom, DOCOMO, France Telecom/Orange, Swisscom, Verizon, Vodafone and many other fixed and wireless carriers from Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
At the SPIFFYs, we recognize, the best of the best.
Award winners will be announced by members of the Council’s Service Provider Forum in a public ceremony, on the first evening of TC3.
The 2013 SPIFFY Award Winners were selected by the Telecom Council’s Service Provider Forum (SPIF) from among over 100 early-stage companies representing the broad a range of telecom products and services who presented in Telecom Council meetings from June 2012 to May 2013.
Want to get your startup nominated for a SPIFFY Award? Apply here to present to the Telecom Council carriers.
And the 2013 winners are...
- The Edison Award for Most Innovative Start-Up
- The Ground Breaker Award for Engineering Excellence
- The Graham Bell Award for Best Communication Solutions
- The San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology
- The Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity
- The Zephyr Award for Best Mobile Opportunity
- The Prodigy Award for the Most Successful SPiF Alumni
- The Fred & Ginger Award for Most Supportive Carrier - for the active role of their Silicon Valley-based team in supporting telecom entrepreneurs.
Past winners include:
||Blue Jeans Network
|Fred & Ginger